don't fight it corbiscide it

Its the thoughts about nothing that make it really something

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The epic tale begins here

So begins the EPIC tale of one mans struggle to become a minute voice on the internet.

Hey I've done it whoohoo!

So I don't have to do anything else do I.

Ok so I do. I'm just slack thats all. Tenacious and slack my best and worst attributes. Wow!

Gee this is really sounding like one absolutely crap blog. I really don't think anyone is going to come back and read this. Then again people watch Bold and the Beautiful and that's got crap writing. But as I remember its got beautiful and bold people in really bad studios sets that wobbble sometimes.

Me all I've got is a wing a prayer and my own degree in verbal diarrhea.

So if spelling mistakes and poor grammer with possible Australian slang is what your after. I've got more than you'll be able to take.

Corbiscide out.

1 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

This is really paralleling my blog! The only way to get visitors is to comment on Dave's Long Box. That's how I got my two.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home