don't fight it corbiscide it

Its the thoughts about nothing that make it really something

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

whats corbiscide

Ok, first lame post done with so now for the second one.

What or who is Corbiscide.

Firstly how does one pronounce it. Well thats simple.
Cor - as in apple core
bis - as in biscuit
cide - as in cider

so you get Core-bis-cide.

Now you know how to pronounce it, I should explain its wild and mysterious origin.

I had just begun to branch out into the world of computers and the internet when I realised I didn't have a slightly cool and or mysterious name. So I wracked my brain to find a name that was posibly cooler than I am. I tried Quiver. Quiver is a good name it has more than one meaning. It can be something you do when scared or it can be the thing that holds an archers arrows. But it just didn't stick. And I just wasn't cool enough for it as most people like me are.

Next was, well you probably don't care about what was next do youse*. So I'll just get to the inspiration for Corbiscide and what better way to do this than show you the inspiration himself.

* youse - Australian slang. Plural for You. When there is more than one you its youse

Yes the actor Corbin Bernson from LA Law, and the Major Leauge series. I got thinking that he wasn't the best actor in the world and if you wanted to kill off Corbin you'd use, yes thats right corbiscide.

Now I've put it up on the internet I'm probably going to get hate mail from all you Corbinites out there. Possibly even a cese and desist order on the name as well.

Oh well it would be intresting.

Corbiscide out.

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Already getting that promised poor spelling! You live up to your promises! Being a nonbaseballophile (longest made up word ever!) I don't know who he is. No cease and desist from me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home