don't fight it corbiscide it

Its the thoughts about nothing that make it really something

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Ten minute play - first draft

Ok what do I want to talk about ?

Hmmmmmm.

Me thats way to selfish. But there is alot of good stuff there. NO! I'll try not to use it.

stage - empty blank anything could be on the stage. Ok maybe a piano.

Guy1 Walks onto the stage sits at the piano. presses a key. plays around with a few keys. then turns to the audience.

Guy1 - Ok so I can't play the piano.

Guy1 Stands up, Walks up to the edge of the stage.

Guy1 - What are you all watching for.

Guy2 walks onto the stage.

Guy2 - they're here to watch ME!

G1 (instead of Guy I'll use G) - YOU they're here to watch you?

G2 - Of course they are

G1 - Some plot line. I walk out tinkle the ivories, insult the audience and you come out and do your FIGJAM act.

G2 - Oh dear someone got up on the wrong side of the bed.

Guy3 - Hey you nuts gunna do something.

G1 - Like what?

G2 - I don't know Sing

G3 - sounds like a good idea to me!

(the three sing)

G1, 2, and 3 - Got myself a crying talking sleeping walking living Doll. Got to do my best to please her just cause she's a living doll. Got a roving eye and that is why she satisfies my soul. Got the one and only walking talking Living doll.

G1,2,3 gesture towards the side as Girl walks out.

G1 - Take a look at her hair, its real if you don't believe what I say just feel.

Girl - thats it Stop, Stop right there.

G3 - What. We're supposed to do the song, you walk around andshake your bum and walk off.

Girl - Well I'm not doing it. Its objectification.

G1 - Oh great. Why didn't we choose the air head. We could have chosen the dumb blonde, but no we had to choose the red head.

Girl - Not all blondes are dumb.

G3 - Name one

G2 - Robert Redford.

Girl - I think he ment a female.

G2 - Well I think thats homo-phobic.

No this doesn't work I'm gonna try again another time.

1 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Um... can I ask what this is? Is it like, for some project at the local library involving writing or something?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home