don't fight it corbiscide it

Its the thoughts about nothing that make it really something

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Mad Mother's

"....so you see, its all quite self explanitory why your imagination has set this situation as a western." finished 3blogs.
"Did anyone else get that cause I sure didn't?" sarcasticly responds box.
"Well I did and I'm sure Stranger did to. Didn't you Stranger?" replies and again.
"Well..." starts the Stranger "I thought I did for a while. But when you started about the id, the ego and the super-ego I kinda lost it 3blogs"
"I didn't get any of it. But if there is a super-ego does he wear a cape 3blogs" adds brain not work.
"hah!" responds box.
The clock in the saloon strikes 0730 blogtime. (blogtime has 25 hours. Why? Well I made it up so there's going to be 25 hours)

"You all better be going on and take the Stranger with you." orders Louie.
"Yeah we don't want to be taken by Mad Mothers." agrees box. "C'mon Stranger time to go."

As the sun goes down the 4 blogs lead The Stranger out of the saloon and into the street.
"Why is it sunset and 7:30 in the morning?" asks Stranger.
"We haven't time to explain this now" answers 3blogs.
"Yeah." adds brain "We don't want to be out. When the Mothers are about. Because they scream and shout, they'll chew this suckers out"
Box groans.
"What.." starts The Stranger. But he's quickly cut off by And again.
"We really don't have the time Stranger please quickly."

They continue up the main street leaving the saloon far behind. When the Stranger remembers.
"Blue." He stops and starts going back to the saloon.
"Brain grab him." shouts 3blogs.
Brian clasps his surprisingly strong hands around around the strangers torso. And starts to drag him back.
"You don't want to be out." brain tells the Stanger.
"Blue I can't forget Blue." says the Stranger as he tries to struggle out of brains grip.
"He's holding us back let him go or we're all going to be dead, or worse." shouts box.
Brain complies with box's order and the Stranger starts running back to the saloon.
"What do we do now 3blogs?" asks and again.
"Well I know what I'm going to do. I'm getting inside." answers box running up the street.
"And again go with box you'll be safe with him." orders 3blogs.
"But.." retorts And again.
"No go with box. Brain you and I better see what we can do to save the Stanger."
"But the Mothers 3blogs." asks brain.
"We can hide in the saloon if we can get there in time." replies 3blogs.

The two blogs start running after The Stranger, while And again turns and follows the dissapearing box up the street.

The Stranger arrives outside the bar. He gets to his rusty blue stead (where Stranger had tied him up in chapter one hiatus shmatus - the stanger on a blue stead.
"Hey Blue how are you doing." asks Stranger. The Blue stead revs its engine grumply.
"I'm sorry but the blogs they got me going away without you. But I'm back now, do you forgive me?" asks Stranger
"beep beep" responds Blue.
"Thanks." says Stranger as he unties Blue.
"Stranger." says 3blogs as he and brain arrive.
"Is this yours?" asks blue.
"Yes." replies Stranger.
"We must get in the saloon and ask Louie to hide us before the..." trails off 3blogs.
"This transport is yours?" asks 3blogs.
"Yes" the Stranger answers."This is Blue. Couldn't leave you behind could I Blue?"
Blue revs 'of course you couldn't.'

The two blogs look at each other. The town hall clock strikes 0745 and the sun sets. The street lamps flame into existance. In the distance the sound of engines grows.
"Can your transport carry us?" asks 3blogs.
"Of course Blue can."
"Is Blue fast?" asks brain.
"Of course."
"Then we've got a chance we could survive them." says 3blogs.
"Survive who?" asks Stranger.
"Them" points Brain towards the top of the street at a ball of dust and noise entering town.
A siren sounds 'werrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr'
"What was that." asks Stranger.
"Schools out." answers 3blogs. "Here comes the Mad Mothers."

The dust and noise grows louder and larger. In it Stranger and the blogs can just make out the shilouette of 4-wheel drive wagons and vans, the elephants of the urban jungle. And the stampeded had begun.

End of Chapter 4

4 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Whoa! New profile. Links list added (with a link to me, as per my instructions).An early update! Usually I check your blog on Saturdays so I didn't notice. I think I'll like Blue. I like the color blue.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger corbiscide said...

Saturdays in your part of the world means its sunday here. I like blue too an almost talking car is a bit reminiscent of snowy from herge's Tintin.
I put the links cause you asked nicely.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger corbiscide said...

Saturdays in your part of the world means its sunday here. I like blue too an almost talking car is a bit reminiscent of snowy from herge's Tintin.
I put the links cause you asked nicely.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

I asked nicely? I thought I was rather agressive, myself (though not intentionally). And talking cars are always fun. Saturdays my time of course (Sunday yours).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home