don't fight it corbiscide it

Its the thoughts about nothing that make it really something

Saturday, April 01, 2006

And Now A Word From Our Sponsor

We interupt this Western drama with a football game.

Not just any football Australian Rules Football.

Played with an oval ball, on an oval field, while oval headed chilldren dream of playing this unique game when they get old enough.

**** Hypocrasy Alert ****

I don't play Aussie Rules (pronounced Oh-zee Roolz) I play the world game. Football, Soccer, Wog ball and any other assortment of homophobic allusions you can think of. I like soccer but it just is not a spectacle as Aussie Rules.

**** End of Hypocrasy****

As for the oval headed children I really don't know about them but it seamed to fit. I hope they do exist but maybe they only exist in my imagination which means they could happen to appear sometime later on this very blog. If you want to hear more about the oval heads then by all means comment "yes I'd like to seee more oval heads, please". Remember to add plaese or it just wont happen.

Back to the football It is one of the oldest forms of organised football in the world (check the date of the establishment of the Melbourne Football club)

"1838 Formation of the Melbourne Cricket Club"

Now try to beat that.

Next time more western serial I promise (and maybe some oval headed children)

4 Comments:

At 1:22 AM, Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

"Yes I'd like to see more oval heads, please!" Says the martian! Who are the oval heads? We must know!

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

"Yes I'd like to see more oval heads, please!" Says the martian! Who are the oval heads? We must know!

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

"Yes I'd like to see more oval heads, please!" Says the martian! Who are the oval heads? We must know!

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Sorry about the triple post my comp was slow so I clicked several times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home