don't fight it corbiscide it

Its the thoughts about nothing that make it really something

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Brain work not!

Ever had one of those days when after a big night looking at the computer screen and trying to learn new things, well your stuffed. If you haven't you have never done a part-time course while still working in a different discipline.

I'm stuffed I couldn't navigate my way out of those Pizza Hut mazes on the kids menu. They haven't had a kids menu at Pizza Hut for twenty years. Shit I'm old. I remember when Australia still had paper money. I remember when the two dollar and one dollar coin came into circulation, David McBeth was collecting them like gold nuggets.

Australia not using paper money you wonder. Well sometime around the 1990's Australia decided to change from paper money to a more secure and harder to copy plastic notes. But they can take static electricity so they stick together, they also come in gaudy colours. Have a look.

10 dollar notes are blueish and I don't know if it has a knickname
20 dollar notes are Orange and have no knickname I know of
50 dollar notes are Yello and called pineapples
100 dollar notes are green and called iguanas

Funny huh! Any forger in his/her right mind would copy these notes on aesthetic grounds. "I can't do this they're just so wrong."

Oh well thats what you get living in the land of OZ.
Christmas means BBQ's and the beach, boxing day means cricket at the MCG and Football is spoken four different codes.

Corbiscide Out

1 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

How about a blog entry about how Australians started calling "nicknames" "Knicknames"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home