don't fight it corbiscide it

Its the thoughts about nothing that make it really something

Monday, December 12, 2005

Blog is therapy?

The question is a valid one. Is this a cathartic release that enables us to go through the rest of our week or day (depending on how often we blog). Does it lighten the burden on ourselves by telling others about our problems and passions?

I'd have to agree.

I've spent the last six years working on a project that has provided very little money in return for all the sweat and brain cells I used up in making it. At the moment it still isn't finished and I'm seriously thinking of leaving it. Yet its been six years and a part of me finds it hard to drop it.

I am a tenacious (read bloody minded) person and I'll strive to get certian things finished, but I have my limits. I think I found it this year. I used to spend every waking hour thinking about it. Trying to find solutions to problems, hitting dead-ends, finally getting success. It was a great struggle, yet a person can only struggle for so long and then you've got nothing left to give. You intrest and passion turns to apathy and growing resentment. I am dry, wrung out of ideas and I have no intrest in continuing.

Yet I know I'll get to it today and wednesday and maybe thrusday. Mabe I'll have a win and I'll get into it a bit harder. Is it a viscious cricle of gambling proprotions. Am I addicted to the succes of doing something noone else has even thought of doing.

Well that does make me a bit lighter but it hasn't really helped.

Maybe this doesn't work.

Corbiscide Out.

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Whatever you do DON'T BLOG PRETENDING TO BE FICTIONAL COMIC BOOK CHARACTER! I'd like to blog more often but I can never think of anything to say!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home